Surgical Error Compensation Claims
CLICK HERE FOR COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIMS PAGE Errors during a surgical procedure – whether under general or local anesthetic, open surgery, dental surgery or cosmetic surgery – can result in the patient’s condition worsening and consequences beyond the recognised risks of the procedure.
Whether the damage is permanent, where it results in further surgery to repair the error, where it is fatal or if it is recoverable yet still emotionally damaging, surgical error can have a significant impact on a patient and their loved ones.
Our surgical error claims service aims not just to fight for the compensation the client and their family deserves but improve the client’s quality of life with any settlement.
Whether you have suffered a life-changing traumatic event, or had a more self-limiting injury from which you have made a full recovery as a result of surgical error, we are able to help.
Our medical negligence helpline offers free advice to anyone who believes that they or a loved one may have a surgical error compensation claim.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee hospital compensation solicitors.
Through this service, our surgical error compensation solicitors have assisted many victims of surgical error making surgical error compensation claims, including:
- Injury Due To Surgical Error
- Complications Arising From Poor Surgical Technique
- Fatality Caused By Surgical Error
- Surgical Errors During Key-Hole Surgery
- Surgical Errors During Open Surgery
- Surgical Failures During Cosmetic Surgery
- Appendectomy Surgical Errors
- Carpal Tunnel Surgical Error
- Failed Knee Replacement Surgery
- Gastric Band Surgical Error
- Arthroscopy Surgical Error
- Perforated Organ due to Surgical Mistake
- Surgical Error During Episostomy
- Poor Surgical Technique in Tendon Repair
- Surgical Errors in Mastectomy
- Poor Surgical Technique For Perineal Tear
- Bile Duct Injury Through Negligence
- Failed Vasectomy
- Surgical Error During Orthopaedic Treatment
- Negligent Bunionectomy Surgery
- Failure to Surgically Remove Tumour Correctly
- Surgical Error During Breast Augmentation
- Surgical Error During Hernia Repair
- Failed Surgical Fixations
- Surgical Error During Organ Transplant
- Nerve Injury Through Surgical Negligence
- Foreign Surgical Objects
- Surgical Error During Achilles Rupture Repair
- Poor Surgical Technique During Rhinoplasty
- Poor Surgical Technique Resulting in Inquinal Hernia
- Surgical Error During C-Section
- Poor Surgical Technique in Treatment of Testicular Torsion
- Negligent Technique During Surgical Sutures
Surgical Error Compensation Claims
Our surgical error compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful surgical error compensation claims, our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist surgical error compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the surgical error compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.