Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
Spinal injury can have a significant impact on the life of a patient and their family when having to deal with lifestyle changes and costs associated with specialist equipment and home adaptations. In some extreme cases, spinal injury can even lead to fatal consequences.
It can be even harder to grasp the severity of spinal injury when the injury has been a result of medical negligence. Though doctors work to provide the best care they can, it can be difficult for both patient and family to cope with the effects of spinal injury due to medical negligence.
Our spinal injury claims service aims not just to fight for the compensation the client and their family deserves but improve the client’s quality of life with any settlement.
Whether you have suffered a life-changing traumatic event, or had a more self-limiting injury from which you have made a full recovery as a result of spinal injury, we are able to help.
Our medical negligence helpline offers free advice to anyone who believes that they or a loved one may have a spinal injury compensation claim.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee hospital compensation solicitors.
Through this service, our spinal injury compensation solicitors have assisted many victims of spinal injury negligence making spinal injury compensation claims, including:
- Misdiagnosis of Spinal Injury
- Delay in Treatment of Spinal Condition
- Fatality due to Spinal Injury Negligence
- Spinal Surgery Negligent Errors
- Delay in Treating Ruptured Disc
- Nerve Damage Following Spinal Surgery
- Failure to Treat Spinal Herniation
- Epidural Administration Errors
- Delay in Treatment of Spinal Stenosis
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Cauda Equina
- Delay in Treatment of Cerebral Spinal Leak
- Delay in Treatment of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Failure to Diagnose MRSA Resulting in Spinal Injury
- Failure to Diagnose Anterior Cord Syndrome
- Misdiagnosis of Spinal Fracture
- Negligent Lumbar Puncture Injury
- Delay in Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Failure to Treat Spinal Abscess
- Failed Surgical Technique for Discectomy
- Delay in Treatment of Spinal Tumour
- Coccygeal Fracture Claims
- Endoscopic Laser Discectomy Errors
- Failure to Diagnose Cervical Cord Injury
- Delay in Treatment of Spinal Infections
- Delay in Diagnosing Osteoporosis of the Spine
- Negligent Acupuncture Treatment
- Spinal Injury Following Negligent Physiotherapy
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Fibromyalgia
- Failure to Provide Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy
Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
Our spinal injury compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful spinal injury compensation claims, our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist spinal injury compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the spinal injury compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.