Misdiagnosis & Failed Medical Care Compensation Claims
Notwithstanding the best efforts and intentions of hospital staff, you or a loved one may have been subject to some form of hospital negligence, hospital error or hospital accident.
Some consequences of hospital negligence may range from troublesome setbacks to devastating enduring suffering, leaving unanswered questions and uncertainty as to where to turn to for assistance and rehabilitation.
Our medical negligence helpline offers free advice to anyone who believes they have been a victim of misdiagnosis or failed medical care, we are here to help.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee hospital compensation solicitors.
Through this service, our misdiagnosis and failed medical care solicitors have assisted many victims of misdiagnosis and failed medical care negligence making misdiagnosis and failed medical care compensation claims, including:
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Cancer
- Delay in Treatment of Stroke/TIA
- Misdiagnosis & Delay Resulting in Fatality
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment for DVT
- Misdiagnosis & Delay of Treating Orthopaedic Fractures
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Meningitis
- Delay in Performing C-Section
- Delay in Prescribing Medication
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Ruptured Ligament
- Failure to Diagnose Hip Dislocation Promptly
- Misdiagnosis & Delay of Ectopic Pregnancy Treatment
- Misdiagnosis of a Prolapsed Disc
- Delay in Treating Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Delayed Treatment of Macular Degeneration
- Misdiagnosis of Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment for Pneumothorax
- Delay in Treating Detached Retina
- Misdiagnosis & Delay for Treating Intraocular Pressure
- Delay in Diagnosis of Brachial Plexus Injury
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Colitis
- Delayed Treatment of COPD
- Delay in Treating Appendicitis
- Misdiagnosis & Delay for Treating Gall Stones
- Delay in Treatment of Peritonitis
- Delay in Treatment of Septicaemia
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Diabetes
- Delay in Treating Aortic Aneurism
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Delay In Treatment of Perforated Organs
- Misdiagnosis and Delay in Treatment of Dermatological Conditions
- Delay in Treatment of Pressure Sores
Misdiagnosis and Failed Medical Care Compensation Claims
Our misdiagnosis and failed medical care compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful misdiagnosis and failed medical care compensation claims, our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist misdiagnosis and failed medical care compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the misdiagnosis and failed medical care compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.