GP Negligence & Mistreatment
General Practitioners are often amongst the first medical professionals seen when you or a loved one feel unwell or seek medical attention. Whilst GPs usually provide an excellent service, Doctor/GP Compensation Claims can arise.
From failure or delay to diagnose conditions and missing opportunities to make necessary referrals, to mismanaging prescriptions or treatment plans; these can result in a variety of consequences to the patient, some small and some devastating.
In the unfortunate event that you or a loved one has suffered as a result of GP Negligence, our Medical Compensation Team has the experience to help, will look into the details of each case and help provide a way forward.
Whether you have suffered a life-changing traumatic event, or had a more self-limiting injury from which you have made a full recovery as a result of an accident or medical negligence, we are able to help.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee Doctor & GP Compensation Solicitors.
Through this service our solicitors have assisted many victims of doctor/GP negligence make a compensation claim, including:
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treatment
- Fatality due to Delay in Treatment
- Health Complications Arising from Delay in Treatment
- Failure to Refer for Further Tests
- Failure to Refer for Precautionary Scans
- Failure to Diagnose Stroke/TIA
- Delay in Identifying Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose & Treat Diabetes
- Delay in Diagnosis & Treatment of UTI
- Delay in Referring for Retinal Detachment
- Failure to Identify DVT
- Failure to Diagnose Gangrene
- Prescriptive Errors
- Delay in referring for Orthopaedic Fracture
- Delay in Diagnosing Gall Stones
- Failure to Identify Infection (Raised White Blood Cells)
- Delay in Diagnosing Tendon Rupture
- Failure to Diagnose Ectopic Pregnancy
- Negligent Sterilisation Treatment
- Delay in Diagnosis of Appendicitis
- Failure to Monitor Prescriptions
- Delay in Diagnosing Cauda Equina
- Misdiagnosis of Ligament Damage
- Failure to Diagnose & Treat Enlarged Prostate
- Delay in Diagnosing Hypertension
- Delay in Diagnosing Hypotension
- Failure to Treat Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Delay in Diagnosis of Meningitis
- Failure to Refer for Suspected Glaucoma
- Delay in Conducting Precautionary Tests
- Delay in Treatment of Pressure Sores
Doctor & GP Compensation Claims
Our Doctor & GP compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful doctor & GP compensation claims our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist hospital compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the hospital compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.