Dental Compensation Claims
Going to the dentist can be a difficult experience at times. But through our work with dental negligence compensation claims, we have learned that it can be even worse when a patient has suffered negligence from a dentist.
Dentists, like other medical professionals, can at times provide incorrect treatment or misdiagnose a problem, resulting in various injuries – some minor, others more serious – leaving physical and emotional scars.
Our dental negligence compensation service aims not just to fight for the compensation the client and their family deserves but improve the client’s quality of life with any settlement.
Whether you have suffered a traumatic event, or had a more self-limiting injury from which you have made a full recovery as a result of an accident or dental negligence, we are able to help.
Our dental negligence helpline offers free advice to anyone who believes that they or a loved one may have a dental negligence compensation claim.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee hospital compensation solicitors.
Through this service, our dental compensation solicitors have assisted many victims of dental negligence making dental compensation claims, including:
- Extraction of Wrongful Tooth
- Delay in Treatment of Gum Disease
- Delay in Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Negligent Dental Implant Surgery
- Failed Veneer Treatment
- Poorly Fitted Dental Bridge
- Negligent Dental Brace Treatment
- Oral Laceration
- Facial Nerve Damage
- Negligent Root Canal Treatment
- Failure to Treat Dental Abscess
- Cerebrovascular Disease due to Poor Dental Work
- Poor Filling Treatment
- Failed Anaesthetic
- Badly Fitted Dental Bridge
- Perforated Sinus
- Failure to Refer to Specialist
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction Errors
- Negligent Tooth Fractures
- Negligent Teeth Whitening Claims
- Failure to Diagnose Foreign Object
- Transverse Myalgia
- Negligent Crown Treatment
- Delay in Treatment of Infection
- Failure to Diagnose Oral Cancer
- Medicinal Administration Errors
- Retained Dental Instruments
- Failure to Diagnose Bruxism
- Failure to Treat Decay & Cavities
- Bell’s Palsy Following Negligent Treatment
- Failed Aesthetic Dental Treatment
- Failure to Interpret X-rays Correctly
Dental Compensation Claims
Our dental compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful dental compensation claims, our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist dental compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the dental compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.