Cosmetic Surgery Compensation Claims
Errors in cosmetic surgery can leave patients with emotional and physical scars as well as a financial burden.
Whether cosmetic surgery is done following an operation, accident or because of a condition such as cancer, surgeons can make errors due to using poor surgical techniques or inappropriate equipment.
Our cosmetic surgery compensation service aims not just to fight for the compensation the client and their family deserves but improve the client’s quality of life with any settlement.
Whether you have suffered a life-changing traumatic event, or had a more self-limiting injury from which you have made a full recovery as a result of an accident or medical negligence, we are able to help.
Our helpline offers free advice to anyone who believes that they or a loved one may have a cosmetic surgery compensation claim.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee hospital compensation solicitors.
Through this service our cosmetic surgery compensation solicitors have assisted many victims of cosmetic surgery negligence making cosmetic surgery compensation claims.
- Breast Implant Negligence
- Failed Hair Transplant Surgery
- Blepharoplasty Errors
- Excessive Scarring Following Cosmetic Surgery
- Negligent Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Failed Liposuction
- Ear Reshaping Errors
- Negligent Chin Implant Surgery
- Breast Reduction Errors
- Failure to Conduct Brow Lift Correctly
- Failed Lipo-Suction Claims
- Facial Peel Burns
- Poor Surgical Technique for Pyrones Disease
- Negligent Skin Grafts
- Failed Varicose Vein Removal Surgery
- Failed Cellulite Treatment
- Negligent Botox Surgery
- Injury During Laser Hair Removal
- Failed Facial Reconstruction
- Error during Gastric Band Surgery
- Negligent Face-Lift Claims
- Buttock Implant Claims
- Vaso-Lipo Suction Claims
- Tummy-Tuck Surgical Errors
- Failure to Treat Capsular Contraction
- Negligent Dermal Fillers
- Failure to Treat Deviated Septum
- Failed Knee Fat Reduction
- Negligent Vaginal Reconstruction
- Negligent Abdominoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Tattooing Errros
- Negligent Asymmetry in Breast Augmentation
- Use of Infectious Implants
- Poor Sterilisation Measures
- Overcorrection in ‘Drooping Eyelids’
- Nerve Damage due to Negligent Cosmetic Surgery
- Delay in Infection Treatment
- Failed Dental Veneer Negligence
Cosmetic Surgery Compensation Claims
Our cosmetic surgery compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful cosmetic surgery compensation claims, our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist cosmetic surgery compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the cosmetic surgery compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.