Care Home Compensation Claims
Care home negligence can happen when service provided by care homes and nursing homes falls below acceptable standards of providing comfort and support for patients requiring assistance.
Whether they are coping with a condition, have become very sick, or are vulnerable or elderly, this can be difficult and traumatic for the patient and their family, especially when a loved one suffers an injury or deterioration of health due to neglect.
Our care home compensation service aims not just to fight for the compensation the client and their family deserves but improve the client’s quality of life with any settlement.
Whether you have suffered a life-changing traumatic event, or had a more self-limiting injury from which you have made a full recovery as a result of an accident or medical negligence, we are able to help.
Our medical negligence helpline offers free advice to anyone who believes that they or a loved one may have a care home compensation claim.
Our award-winning Medical Compensation Team works closely with a panel of some of the UK’s leading no win no fee hospital compensation solicitors.
Through this service our care home compensation solicitors have assisted many victims of care home negligence in making care home compensation claims.
- Failure in Preventing Pressure Sore
- Failure to Monitor Medication
- Care Home Abuse
- Failure in Referring Client to Hospital
- Failure in Recognising Infection
- Misdiagnosis & Delay in Treating DVT
- Aspirated Pneumonia Negligence
- Failure in Providing Physiotherapy
- Injury Arising from Poor Hoisting Techniques
- Delay in Rehabilitation
- Failure to Monitor Bed Rail Safety
- Delay in Identifying High-Risk Patients
- Failure to Monitor Hydration Levels
- Delay in Providing Pressure Mattress
- Delay in Diagnosing Orthopaedic Fracture
- Inadequate Care for Dementia Patients
- Negligent Infection Control Protocols
- Negligent District Nurse Care
- Failure in Client Supervision
- Chiropodist Claims
- Delay in Diagnosing Gangrene
- Delay in Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Care Home Compensation Claims
Our care home compensation claims service aims to help achieve justice, raise clinical standards and get you the compensation that you deserve.
In successful care home compensation claims, our solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
If you are unsure about your right to claim compensation, we are here to help.
We can carry out a free claim assessment, under no obligation.
After a free claim assessment, if your claim is considered by our specialist care home negligence compensation solicitors, you can decide to instruct the solicitor.
Should you instruct the care home negligence compensation solicitor, it will be under a no win no fee or legal aid basis.
After instructing the solicitor, if the claim is unsuccessful you will not be charged.
Not sure if you are entitled to claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Call us for free today on:
0800 222 9444
Lines open 24 hours & 7 days a weekSTART YOUR FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT ONLINE >>ARRANGE FREE CALL BACK >> E-MAIL US YOUR ENQUIRY >>
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mr S from Lancashire
Mrs P from Manchester
Mrs L from London
Mr H from Liverpool
Mr F from Birmingham
Mrs D from Newport, Wales
Achieving Justice, Raising Clinical Standard & Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve.
We have solicitors covering: Bangor, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, -on-the-Hill, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Kingston upon Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, City of London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, St Davids, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Swansea, Truro, Wakefield, Watford, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York.